Monday, June 24, 2013

Style Icon: Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is a woman whose style I greatly admire. I like the fact that she is not afraid to wear what ever she wants, as long she likes it and it looks good on her. Um hello? its Kim Kardashian, every freaking thing looks amazeballs! on her (my opinion bro, chill out. hehe). She's bold enough to go the extra mile to achieve her fashion desires, and she pulls them off very well. 
Below,  I have a collection of some of my all time fav statement dresses that she has rocked! 






.

Beautifully cut dress. I really like the way she threw in those bright pink pumps to add a pop of color to the outfit. Thoughtful.

Now this dress is beyond beautiful

This! this right here is the one. She kinda lays off this Marilyn Monroe vibe in this dress.  What  other black dress out there is better? No 1 right here
Classy and Edgy

Simply elegant. She could pass for a queen in this dress
                                                    

                                                                                                                    Photo Credit: Celebuzz

Back to back post? hmm i'm suprised at myself. lol


                                                             Thanks for stopping by!~ 
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Kim K has an amazing body and she's also my style icon. Jennifer Lopez too never goes wrong on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete