Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black girls killing It

In case you guys didn't already know about blackandkillingit.com, it is an online blog that features black girls around the world in totally amazing and creative outfits, and showcases their style on there. It is a very popular blog with over three hundred thousand fans on Facebook, tumblr and twitter.. You name it. I must say, the girls featured on there really killed it! Anyways I found some really amazing pictures of some black girls killing it, and thought i'd share with you guys. Enjoy..

Love the skirt



This is very daring. hehe who dares to try? I like


I absolutely love the skirt in picture 2, The detailing on the skirt gives it a very royal look, very elegant, the lady in the picture above, wore it as a simple attire, but this little piece of outfit can definitely go places, It can be matched to be worn as a party outfit or to a dinner.
BTW which outfit do you guys prefer? 1or2



This is my best outfit in the collection I have on here. Everything about it is so perfect, I would not change a thing.

Leather and burgundy, this is the trend of the season, A must try.

Bling affair, I like shiny things.. ;-)



They killed it didn't they? well you can view more of the collection on their site HERE <===
                                       xxx

1 comment: