Friday, December 21, 2012

Let's look into style for men...

Hey guys! well its been a minute (in other words its been a while) since I have blogged. Well excuse me for that, we've been writing our final exams in school and we just finished a couple days back so I have not had much time to do anything but study. It's all over now, Thank God :)

Any ways back to why we are here, hmm, was kinda doing a general survey of my environment and noticed that the fashion world for women overshadows the fashion world for men. People may say, why should men care about fashion and style? Yes please, men should care about style, its not just because of society or anything, but style comes from within, its something to embrace and become part of. Like Yves saint Laurent once said, fashion fades but style remains. For men who do not know that they can a make huge difference with style, below are a few pictures showing different outstanding styles for men, but then again, you have to know what kind of man you are in order to pick which style best suits you, but i would try my best to define each outfit and what type of men I think it would suite best.
p.s not that I think any man can't wear any of those, I just think every outfit tells a different story for each individual.

          Before I begin I would like to say that there is one man in the  music industry that I think every other guy should look up to in terms of fashion&style and that man is Kanye West. Kanye is one man that knows how to look very stylish, and his combination and choice of clothing hardly fails! he is truly a stylist I admire.
Kanye west, business casual
this best suites guys that have in between characters, i.e serious yet fun.

hmm, a lot of guys seeing this picture might think "gay" but really it isn't. it is very edgy.

most times, inscription T's do the trick, built guys looking for a subtle way to show of their muscles, this would do you good.

usher and Justin Beiber stunning in black. The awesome thing about usher's outfit is that it is a transformable outfit, once that jacket is off, tells a whole new story and could fit an entirely different occasion. And that shawl hanging from his neck, ahh that just adds flavor. Very interesting attire

Why wear the regular, boring old suit and tie to the office when you can look charming and powerful in this?

This can pass for formal, this is elegant and classy, most English lads would fancy this look.

denim shirts are def a must have for men, can be configured into any scenario.

ohhh that jacket, so powerful and vibrant, exudes power, confidence and charisma. I loovvve!

You can never go wrong with these two looks, the T's and chinos. safe look, any guy can pull of this look.


same as above





Well hope you guys can relate to the idea and try to spice things up a little bit ;)

oh, you guys should also  check out my looks on lookbook.nu Here, i'm a newbie on there, do not hesitate to hype my looks. Thanks
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Well I agree that some of those men dressed gay, but Usher and Kanye are definitely killing it! Finally! A post on men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I agree that some of those men dressed gay, but Usher and Kanye are definitely killing it! Finally! A post on men!

    ReplyDelete