Friday, November 23, 2012

Pictures of my Purple Lipstick, just as I promised.


Okay, so I got the purple lipstick like I said I would, but I have not really had the time to take pictures wearing em, but I have been rocking em for about ten days now and I think its totally amazing. In my opinion I think it suites me well too ;-) When my fellow bloggers said it was hard to capture a purple shade I thought they were kidding, It really is hard for the camera to get the exact purple, I tried my best tho.. The Lipstick brand in the photos below is 'Cover girl, divine 330' It's more of the lighter shade purple. I know the 'pucker face' looks a bit funny, I had to do that to get the emphasis of the shade. lol





 Thoughts? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick looks more like pink, I would suggest a darker shade just a bit of tint to it

    ReplyDelete