Friday, August 2, 2013

Touchdown~August

Hello!... I have been super MIA. unlike me. its been a super event filled couple of weeks, so I have not even had time to sit for a minute to share on my blog. ugh and also because most of the time some of the pics I want to post on here are on other people's cameras;thus they keep procrastinating their send in dates. lol I have to literally keep reminding them, until I can pin them down and get the pics.



Anyhoo I have quite a lot to share, I don't even know where to begin. Unfortunately I can't post the pics in the order they were taken, as I wanted to initially  Cause if I keep waiting to get all the pics before I post, then only God knows when I would eventually post them. I still cannot believe that I did not share anything in the whole month of July. This is what happens when you wait too much. lol. 
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far??


I did not realize my pic was being taken
Until I was told ;D

Shades: Jimmy choo. Find similar HERE
Oversized Chiffon Blouse: Gift
Accessories: Old
Watch: Fossil. Find similar HERE
Only visible make up is my lightly applied Revlon lipstick
                

   


Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

                                                       Thanks for stopping by!~
                                                                    
                                                               More posts coming up soon, stay tuned :))


No comments:

Post a Comment