Saturday, December 29, 2012

In other news (Channing Tatum sexiest man alive)

So in other news, just yesterday Hollywood actor/hunk and hit movie 'magic mike' star, Channing Tatum, has been declared Sexiest Man Alive; 2012 by people's magazine. Well we can all see from the pictures below why he won this one this year *ahem* tho some critics think otherwise about this decision  in my opinion I think it was well deserved. ;-)
Go Charming!, *ahem* err I mean Channing! tehhehe




I must also say he a a good sense of style Channing Tatum is one of the up and coming popular movie personalities in Hollywood. This stylish look that he has going on in this pic reminds of a modern day greaser. The skinny tie is cool and the Leather jacket is hot and edgy.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh true true...you are right! Go channing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPENT and give your life to Christ! Jesus should be the sexiest man in your life right now! Just thought I'd share this song ladies and gentlemen:
    Bend down bend down..I go bend down for Jesus,
    I go shakara for satan
    Oya shakara for satan...shakara for satan

    ReplyDelete