Monday, September 23, 2013

Quote of the week

Hey, this is just a new segment on my blog that I would be sharing each week. Just a reinforcement from me to everyone out there as you start a fresh new week. So every Sunday or early Monday(s) I would share a "quote of the week" that hopefully everyone can be inspired by and relate to.




            "God won't take you where you don't need to go.
              Give you a challenge you can not over come,
                        or leave you alone in your deepest dispair.
                             Always remember that God believes in you,
                                              
and I do too!"

 

                                             Stay beautiful


                    Thanks for stopping by~ Have a FRUITFUL WEEK AHEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment