Friday, September 6, 2013

Prints meet Denim

Happy September everyone! I know it's already six days into the month, buh what the heck!

Basically I have been MIA.(understatement) for reasons that I'm not even too sure of. *Sigh* I plan to stay on task from here onwards.


The outfit below as the title states literally speaks for itself. Cheater prints meet denim. Basically, the outfit is synced into a specific pattern. The brown belt mixes in with the cheater prints et gold link necklace. No outrageous colors to play off , everything seems to play in just fine. I went for a look that is chilled yet screams. (If you catch my drift; hopefully you do lol).

 































It's Friday, what are you guys up to?
Be safe and have a great weekend.
                                      

                                                                    Thanks for stopping by. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment