Sunday, April 28, 2013

Style Post: Feeling blue

Yo Yo Yo!!!!!!!!!!! warridoo? lol its okay i'm just feeling all hyper at the moment. Haha. Taking a quick study break and I decided to do what I love doing best.
Below I have on a simple outfit, a blue long top and Black pants. It was an impromptu pick, but at the same time I wanted to keep it simple.
More deets below. 
p.s the blue top is bigger than me, it made me look a little bogus






Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication-- Leonardo di vinci

Black ankle length pants; Ann lee from Jcp
Black ballet flats: Mall

This pic is kinda dark

Statement neck piece from wet seal
Bangles from the mall
As always liptsick; Mac ruby woo

Achita and I. (I want a Sari!!!! there so pretty)

Fashion is defined as what later becomes out of fashion-- Yves Saint Lauren

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun-- Katharine Hepburn

Isn't elegance forgetting what one is wearing?-- Yves Saint Lauren
  This outfit really can be worn anywhere, without the bright red lipstick, it can be worn as an "on the go" outfit. I wore the lipstick and statement neck piece to make it a little more bold, and dressy. 
I had on a lion neck statement ear ring, sadly its not visible in any of these photos, hopefully in the next style post, I would make it more visible. It's really cute and I really wanted to share.
I pulled my hair back

I know you guys might probably be wondering why i don't take out door pics, lol i do actually, but lately most of my outings have been late evenings or at night ,so I take them inside cause its brighter. Well I shall try to take more outdoors pics.. hehe, my summer break starts in 4 days! *woop* cant Wait, I would have more time then.

Well gotta run. Back to do books.
Have a Blessed Weekend! xo,
Thanks for stopping by. . .



Nextpost: Sometime this weekend. 

2 comments: