Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nail art Inspiration!






I have recently been wanting to do something feisty with my nails, because it has been a while i have indulged in nail designs and stuff like that. Thinking of something nice to do to your own nails? well below are photos of some pretty cools nail designs that may inspire you---or not. lol
Well i'm definitely going to be doing something nice to my nails soon enough, maybe not from this collection but definitely something similar. Not certain yet but I will definitely keep ya'll posted. ;)

I would totally do this in Black

.


Gotta run. As always, enjoy the rest of your week, try and be productive, and of course stylish ;)

xo.

Unfortunately, I wont be updating anytime so soon, cause finals are coming up and i'm going to be super busy, so I cant promise a certain date. But i wont be gone for too long.
*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment