Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Price tag dilemma

Okay, let's just say that what inspired this post, is the fact that I was shopping online for a dress for a very special and important day. I found two Amazing dresses, but obviously one has to be more Amazing than the other. Well I was going to get the more Amazing one (well duh obviously) until I saw the price tag :( *sigh* well now i'm sad because i'm in a dilemma because I did not budget for the other dress, my budget is more within the range of the less amazing one. Going for the other would be considered as settling for less, well not necessarily because to some people that other one might be better, but for me the other is.

Anyways enough of me. A lot of people encounter such challenges all day everyday in their lives and are stuck wondering what to do. Well there a few things you could do that may help which include;

  • Checking other sites or stores that may have the same item for less
  • Waiting to see if the item would go on sale
  • Looking for something very similar that has a lower or more affordable price
  • Going on a strict budget in order to save up enough money to purchase the item (lol)
Or well, you could just settle for the other one if it is not so bad and dazzle it up! It is said that the rejected stone may one day become the corner stone. hehe

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Hello girl! remember me from LB?
    I followed you already. Please follow back :D
    happy holidays!

    http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy...why are you a cheapskate? YOLO!

    ReplyDelete