Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kisses from me to You!.x

Hope we all had a splendid Christmas celebration! I know the weather this time of the year is always not favorable fashion wise, .... or so we may think. but like i always say, style is a part of us and we have to embrace it. 

I went to see a late night movie on xmas night, and tho the weather was pretty cold, I still managed to mix and match one or two items of clothing that favored me both fashion wise and weather wise. Simple, yet chic, ... 

Below I put on a grey tee underneath an orange crop pullover sweater, match-up neck scarf, with a dark brown leggings and black leather boots.
These are all different colors, but that would not be the first thing someone would notice about the outfit as opposed to if I had worn blue with pink and green? lol well that's cause when you already have on one bright color, you should try to bring in what i'd like to call a "neutralizer" (mentioned this before in my previous post)  into the outfit to tone down the color a bit; that is if you don't want to be all loud (not that there is any thing wrong going all loud). So as usual, I mix and match and eventually come up with something that always works! you just have to invent your own style, that's what we are all about! :-) . Notice I also had on light make-up, yet my face still seems really bright.Well that's the power of a red lipstick. In this case I blended pink with red. The red lipstick is from Revlon's collection.
This outfit could be worn to any casual/semi-casual outing, movies, house party, hangout with friends, coffee date.. you know stuff like that!
hope you like! 
xxoxox.












*Kisses frm me to u*


boots: lower east side
pullover:kikit
tee: mall
bracelet: mall



Oh! one more thing, please Hype this look on lookbook.nu Here thanks.x

2 comments:

  1. Thanx, but that's an orange sweater, as i stated in the text above :)

    ReplyDelete