Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crops and Tribal'

Don't be alarmed, Im still alive. *sigh, well nowhere to begin really. I have been on some unexplainable hiatus; for does of us in the Midwest and East coast; polar vertex 1.0 and 2.0 got the best part of us to say the least. Spring oh spring, I calleth, where art thou!  I'm hoping that by next week spring had better be on its way. 

Displaying 20140216_170032.jpg
Crop top and Pants from bcbgmaxazria



Displaying 20140216_170518.jpg
Bracelets on the right; Nordstrom, watch: Micheal Kors (gift)
 
Displaying 20140216_171311.jpg
Shoes: Saint Laurent from Nordstrom (might be sold out)

Displaying 20140216_170243.jpg
I really enjoyed having this soft pink lip color on. Wanted a break from the red.
Displaying 20140216_165750_resized.jpg 
Displaying 20140216_165855_resized.jpg

I am absolutely inlove with my pants from BCBG, everything was a spontaneous decision really, I had initially just gone in there to check something out for a friend when I came across these pants and the outfit idea just popped in my head like a flash bulb. lol Oh and my shoes were purchased sometime in December, these have to be my highest pair thus far (tall girl probz) buh I went into the shop to look for winter boots and I came out the store with these babies instead LOL -_- story of my life.(in my defense they were clearing boots from the shelf already! lol ikr)

Well it's cold and wearing dresses or short outfits out has been a bit of a struggle;(and no I am not about to freeze in the name of fashion lol)  looking for ways to remain warm n in style has been enjoyable to work on. Hoping the coming weeks brings spring along with it. Amen

SPRING BREAK IS in 3DAYS! u know the rest.. *wink

See you very soon!

Thanks for stopping by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment