Wednesday, October 16, 2013

'Noir et blanc'

Hello beautiful people.

Outfit I have on below is one that i had envisioned in my head but didn't expect to rock so soon. I planned to wear the outfit, but then i kept changing my mind. Bottom line; it was a last minute decision. I had previously envisioned to pair it with an amazing black and white midi skirt I purchased towards the end of summer, but then opted to wear it with this body con skirt instead,as it better suited the occasion.

More deets below!














crop top; F21 body con; old

I opted for the low heeled studded sandals cus i was shooting for a more out balanced look.

Trying a new look with the hair. You like? ;)



Hope everyone is having a good week so far?
mine has been nothing but stressful.

                         
                                                       Thanks for stopping by!~

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment