Saturday, March 30, 2013

Style post! Birthday gurl II P.S HAPPY EASTER!


Where have I been? I'm surprised myself. I sincerely apologies for my sudden disappearance  I missed you all too :* lol

Anyhoo,  I'm so excited about this post cause I have been gone for too long and  I have so much to share with you guys. If i'm not able to show them all in today's post, i'l definitely finish up with a sequel of the post asap!

Wow its been one heck of a busy month for me. This was my only tiny little free time so I decided to utilize it by making a blog post. After this, its  back to the busy schedule life again. But that's no excuse i'll try to be posting more often, :(                                       So Lets start with my birthday :D this post is loong overdue as my birthday was actually a couple weeks back as most of you know. well its better late than never huh? okay. so I went out to dinner/club with a couple of my friends for my birthday and it was a very pleasant and fun night. Awesome night indeed and one I would always cherish. Below I have a couple pictures from my birthday night. In the photos below I have on a black and gold lace peplum dress worn with nude pumps and accessories. It took a while to decide on the outfit with the help and patience of my lovely friend and cuz, lol but finally we made a beautiful choice. The idea of the outfit was classy yet bold. more details about the outfit below. enjoy.xxx


p.s  I usually don't upload group pictures to my style post unless the person/people in the pic request that I upload it, but in this post i have a couple group pictures with my friends and all. (its my bday so i dnt curr) lol ;)


Black$gold Peplum dress: Worthington
Statement necklace: the mall
Nude pumps: Predicticions
Lipstick: Mac ruby woo





Statement wrist piece: Forever 21
ring: the mall
clutch: old gift from my sister


My cake was so tinnie and tiny lol
5"cake






















we on some peppered gizzard ish.








Me and my tiny lil cake :)







LOL. funny pic

Well I cant really upload ALL the pictures we took that night, buh the ones on here pretty much wraps up the story of the night.
Well I would upload the second style post as soon as I can. gotta run luvs. 
stay fab and Have a blessed Easter celebration! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment